IBKR-more than a trading company
Here at IBKR even the most experienced traders or investors need to keep learning to stay ahead. Interactive Brokers provides several resources to help you better understand IBKR products and services, markets, and technology.
- Possibility to trade with: Stocks/EFTs, Options, Features/FOPs, Cryptocurrencies, Mutual and Hedge Funds and Bonds;
- IBKR has no mark-ups or built-in spreads and low and fully transparent commissions on bonds;
- Use our mobile app to deposit checks anywhere, or sign up for automatic payroll deposit;
- Low Trading Costs;
- Free Trial: gives you the opportunity to learn properly how to trade and of course to test the system.
Accounts From IBKR
- Individual: The account holder has access to all functions. Can add additional users with a Power of Attorney; Cash, Reg T, and Portfolio Margin are available;
- Joint: Assets are held in a single account owned by two account holders;
- Trust: A legally established entity in which assets are held by one party for the benefit of another party;
- IRA: Individual Retirement Account, available to individual US tax residents only;
- UGMA/UTMA: An individual or entity who manages an account for a minor until that minor reaches a specific age. Available to US residents only.
Final Word For IBKR
In our expert opinion, IBKR is doing everything to help their clients not just to increase profits, but also to increase their knowledge in trading. We know very well that users are the one that helps their system to work well, so in this case, we expect trustworthy reviews about IBKR.