The PhillipCapital Company is a Credible Partner
After full research, we find out that The PhillipCapital Company was founded in 1975, however, just in 2010 company was formed as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM). In addition, the firm provides access to all the major Asian exchanges and global exchanges through the PhillipCapital network of companies. Now the company is based in Chicago, IL, and located at the historic Chicago Board of Trade building.
PhillipCapital Company’s Conditions
- In addition to providing access to futures commodities like coffee, wheat, crude oil, soy, corn, and gold, firm’s also offers traders the opportunity to trade Asian exchange commodities such as palm oil and rubber;
- You can leverage the PhillipCapital Group’s infrastructure and linkages to global exchanges for fast access and competitive rates;
- For segregated accounts, firms accept US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen, Euro, Chinese Renminbi, British Pound, Australian Dollar & New Zealand Dollar. For secured accounts, firms accept: US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Malaysian Ringgit & Chinese Renminbi;
- Commissions and platform transaction fees are typically charged per transaction and are reflected in the daily statements. Fees that are charged monthly include (but are not limited to): certain platform fees, give-up fees, desk fees, and interest.
- Exchange memberships on the CME, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX, ICE Futures US, CFE, NFX, ICE Futures EU, and DME.
Accounts by PhillipCaital
- “Pension Plan”;
- “Discretionary Trading”.
Expert Conclusion About The Company PhillipCapital
Each company has its strong sides, as an independent expert, we tried to do our best to provide users with the right and objective opinion. only real traders that worked and traded with The PhillipCapiatal can say how they really activate.