About Interactive Brokers Group
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group (Nasdaq: IBKR) and its predecessor companies have been building trading technology for over 44 years. Interactive Brokers Group’s consolidated equity capital exceeds $10 billion.
Throughout its history, the company’s mission has remained unchanged: Create technology to provide liquidity on better terms. Compete on price, speed, size, diversity of global products and advanced trading tools.
phone: +1 514-287-1027
IBKR Products and Platforms
Clients from over 200 countries and territories invest globally in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds from a single unified platform.
Company trading platforms offer features to meet the needs of both the occasional investor and the serious, active trader. The platforms offer a wide range of product centered tools like the OptionTrader and Probability Lab for simplified single and complex multi-leg option trading; FXTrader for currencies trading; Mutual Fund/ETF Replicator to help you easily find lower cost ETF alternatives to popular mutual funds; fixed income screeners for corporate, municipal and agency bonds and CDs – and more.
IBKR Account types
IBKR is offering many account types, not just for traders, but also for experienced financial advisors:
- Individuals. Where assets are held in a single account owned by a single account holder. The account holder has access to all functions of the platform. Cash, Reg T, and Portfolio Margin are available;
- Joint. Two account holders; here assets held in a single account owned by two account holders; both account holders have access to all functions;
- Trust: A legally established entity in which assets held by one party for the benefit of another party; one or more trustees have access to all functions;
- IRA: Individual Retirement Account, available to individual US tax residents only;
- UGMA/UTMA: An individual or entity who manages an account for a minor until that minor reaches a specific age; Available to US residents only; in this account type, assets are held in a single account managed by a single Custodian user; cash accounts only; margin is not available.
IBKR allow investors to open cash accounts with $0, or open margin accounts with $2,000 the regulatory minimum for all brokerages.
- The lowest margin rates, with rates starting at 0.75%*
- The Stock Yield Enhancement Program allows to earn extra income on the fully-paid shares of stock held in your account.
- Invest in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, funds and more across 150 markets in 33 countries from a single unified platform.
- Cash management tools are integrated with clients brokerage account.
- Fractional shares can divide investments among more stocks to achieve a more diversified portfolio.
- Powerful trading technology and advanced trading tools help to create and execute trading strategies with ease from virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Interactive Brokers Group gives the opportunity to invest globally in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds from a single unified platform. Also to fund the account in multiple currencies and trade assets denominated in multiple currencies, to access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week. IBKR clients enjoy both the power and simplicity of company feature-rich platforms.
Before making an opinion about IBKR, in the first place, we should have all the facts and figures. Sooner or later we will receive a different view on this company. Meanwhile, we expect honest feedback from those who worked with them. Sharing your experience with others. Thanks for reading Broker Review about Interactive Brokers Group!