Review About Saxobank Company
During our research and review about saxobank, we find out that SaxoBank Company is a fully regulated and licensed industry leader, that adheres to strict regulatory requirements in 15 jurisdictions, including Denmark, the UK, and Singapore, and holds banking licenses in Denmark and Switzerland.
Saxo Bank gave the opportunity to trade with stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Crypto EFTs, Futures. They had been set the benchmark within the industry for more than 25 years and consistently win the highest accolades for a product, platform, and service.
The company presented the following terms and conditions:
- algorithmic orders and commissions;
- withdraw your money anytime for no extra cost;
- access through both mobile and desktop;
- assistance from experts and analysts.
- Key features: Enhanced trade tickets, fundamental and technical analysis tools, extensive charting package, options chain, performance analysis, and comprehensive account overview.
Saxo Bank provided three types of accounts:
- «Classic». From 2.000$, best-in-class digital service and support, 24/5 technical and account support.
- «Platinum». From $200,000, up to 30% lower prices, ETFs, priority local-language customer support.
- «VIP». From 1,000,000$, get the VIP treatment with the best prices and service, personal expert, direct access to trading expert 24/5.
Our Opinion About Saxo Bank
We respect the honesty and transparency that Saxo Bank show for their clients. Also, Saxo Bank claimed that they protect clients and promote social responsibility.
The Saxo Group takes the duty towards social responsibility very seriously and upholds the Danish Bankers Association’s code of conduct to combat financial crime.